Friday, November 20, 2009

More Waiting


Waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

My surgery was rescheduled AGAIN for some bloodwork issues. They think I probably had a chemical pregnancy (ie: early miscarriage). So now I'm waiting for surgery on Dec 11th.

I decided it would be a good idea to get a 2nd opinion on all this polyp surgery stuff, especially since a polyp never showed up in any ultrasounds. My biopsy is the only thing indicating a polyp right now, so I'll see what this new Dr has to say on Dec 2nd. We'll call him Dr B.

So how will I pass the time? At least Thanksgiving is next week...meaning I get Thurs & Fri off work. We'll most likely travel to East TX for the long weekend. Then the next week should be my 2nd opinion appt. Then the next week is surgery! (As long as Dr B agrees with Dr A).

No comments:

Post a Comment